Training for Your Team's Success
Songbird offers cross-cultural skills and Business English training to help your team become fluent English speakers. Communicate with confidence. Achieve better results.
Business English Training
Flexible E-Learning and Blended Learning Solutions
English and cross-cultural skills training for your team of professionals. Our training materials feature:
- Real-life simulations using immersive digital technologies
- Topics tailored to your needs
- Texts from coursebooks and the real world
- Interactive digital multimedia
Training is live (on Zoom or onsite) and on our Learning Management System. Some of our courses include:
- Cross-cultural Workshops: Speak English fluently worldwide, Develop a diverse & inclusive workforce, Negotiate a contract successfully in English, Produce better digital communications in English
- Workplace training: Giving presentations in English, Hosting meetings in English, Business English writing (communications, e-mail, reports, meeting minutes, proposals), Creating marketing materials in English
- Industry-specific Corporate English Training: English for English Teachers, English for Government, English for International Trade and Finance managers, English for Executives, Medical English for Doctors and Healthcare Professionals, English for Pilots / International Aviation, English for Hotel, Tourism and services industries
Our Process & Tailored Approach
We take the time to understand your needs. First, we’ll discuss your overall training goals, and prepare a tailored training project proposal.
02. Strategy Mapping
Next, we’ll study your organization, industry as well as your key challenges and competitors. We’ll develop learning objectives that align with your strategic goals.
03. Educational Design
We’ll then agree on a delivery system and create a learning roadmap and instructional plans that set the criteria for your training.
With care and attention to detail, we’ll develop training materials, including manuals, lessons, media, activities, tests and assessments.
Next, we’ll implement your training program online (Zoom live + LMS), or via Blended e-Learning (in-person, onsite + LMS)
Throughout, we’ll evaluate the training using surveys and interviews, and measure its impact for your team. Evaluation of results will help strengthen future training.
About your Trainer
Hello, and welcome to Songbird! My name is M. Marcel. I’m a multicultural English and professional communications instructor. Certified in Global Journalism and English Teaching, I have taught both online and in the traditional classroom at training centres and schools in Canada and France. Following my studies in Ethics and International Relations, I worked and trained for numerous years at the government of Canada’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, the European Union and Carleton University in Ottawa. Please get in touch if you have any questions. I’m looking forward to meeting you soon.